Tuesday, July 28, 2026
It takes a lot to turn this ship. A ship isn't even big enough. I'm a effin planetoid. And inertia is real. I want the results of change but don't want to suffer through the process of making it. Just being honest. Given the choice I'll eat terribly and excessively and do as little as possible. But then I pay for it.
So anyway yesterday was a small nudge in a better direction. Better breakfast. Not as much dinner. I still had an overwhelming psychological urge to eat in the evening, but I (barely) kept it contained to eating things I had at home. Don't get me wrong, I nearly broke out for tacos or something but the line held by the smallest of margins. Still ate hundreds of calories I did not need. Didn't exercise. Did nothing.
And still the small nudge was helpful. It was easier to get to sleep. I managed somewhere between seven and eight hours. It was reasonably restful. The scale was lower. All good things. Little things, but good. Let's see what I can do today.
Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs, Meijer sharp white cheddar, coffee
Cleanup.
Lunch: Applegate roasted turkey, Siete ranchero beans, jalapenos
Something different, because it's stuff I have on hand.
Dinner: French dip, 12 oz Miller Lite
Again.
Capped with a bowl of strawberry ice cream w choc syrup. A bigger bowl than I needed but I wanted to finish it off to clear space for a restock.
Exercise: 9 holes with cart
125.8
No comments:
Post a Comment