Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Less Of This Please

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

I am quite tired of this routine.  I nod off, wake up, get ready for bed, then don't get to sleep until midnight or later.  And then I wake up after a few hours -- 4:30 this morning, thanks to a foot cramp -- and don't get back to any kind of deep sleep.  I'm not exhausted but also not getting the rest I need.  Too much cortisol.

Anyway, that got today off to a fabulous start.  Scale was minimum down, whatever.  Still need to do better.

Breakfast:  Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, coffee

 


Again.  Starting to get low on PB and the sell by date on the bread is coming up so not too many more of these.

Lunch:  Turkey sandwich, pickles, root beer

 


Again.

Dinner:  LC webberoni pizza, crazy bread and sauce, pepsi

 Ate way too much.

Exercise:  Nope.

128.4 

No comments: