Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Mood Way Up

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

I'm still in a tremendously good mood after yesterday's radical change in how I feel.  I don't think I'm doing a good job of describing it, and maybe I just can't.  Lately I have felt strained, and like I'm fading out.  Yesterday, starting in the afternoon, I felt more normal, more alive.  There may be a small psychological piece to it but it's mostly physical.  No, I'm not magically in shape or less fat.  But there was (and so far today, knock on wood is) a meaningful difference in how I feel and what that allows me to do.  My best guess is that it may have been a small clot breaking up but I'll probably never know for sure.  I just hope things continue. 

Anyway, I've never been so positive on a day the scale was way up - deservedly - and I'm miles away from an acceptable weight.  I'll be chipping away again, the battle continues.

Breakfast:  Salami, greek yogurt, coffee

 


Last of my mini yogurts.  They were on sale, making them about the same cost as a large tub at the time.  I like the convenience but if they're more expensive I should just buy the tub.

Lunch:  Jimmy Johns #9, salt and vinegar chips, coke

Had a work obligation.

Dinner:  BK texas whopper, fries, coke, avo oil tortilla chips and avo salsa

Very excessive.

Exercise:  Nope.

124.8 

No comments: