Sunday, August 16, 2026

Not About Deflategate

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Scale was down this morning, and it certainly was not because I had a good eating day yesterday.  Good grief.

Anyway.  Woke up about 5:00 but got back to sleep.  Figure I got a good seven plus hours, which is great.  Managed not to get caught in the mental doom loop.

The humidity out there today is truly disgusting.  I'm not looking forward to being out in it and I am putting off as many household chores as I can until tomorrow (when it will be much less humid).

Breakfast:  Biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs over medium, hash browns, coffee


Again.  And again it was very good.  I should not do this every week, but it's certainly tempting.

Managed to narrowly avoid temptation for a baked good afterward.  Fortunately no good donuts were convenient and I did not go to the grocery store.  A quality cinnamon rolls sounds delightful but I will do without. 

Lunch:  Mcdouble plain, fries, Dr Pepper

On the go.

Dinner:  Home burger KMPT, chips and salsa, green beans w butter, 12 oz Miller Lite, ice cream and choc sauce, a little Coke

Sunday dinners.

Exercise:  18 holes with cart, some extra walking but not crazy.  Too humid for crazy.

132.2 

No comments: