Monday, August 10, 2026

With Precision

Monday, August 10, 2026

Another Monday.  Already.  I should have accomplished more yesterday than I did.  That said I did need some downtime and I think it was helpful.  I mostly managed to avoid thinking about work.

I didn't wake up quite as early, but it was still 6:00.  It was a pleasant, gradual wakeup.  Felt decent for not much more than six hours of sleep and was able to doze lightly for a while after.  Predicted the scale number with 100% accuracy - never ideal to see that sort of jump but I knew it was coming and owned it.  Will be attempting to do better today.

After an expensive weekend, it's nice to have a cheaper day.  I certainly could have spent $0 but taco Monday is pretty inexpensive.

Breakfast:  Fage 2% greek yogurt, Cabot seriously sharp cheddar, coffee

 


The Fage was on sale this week (and it was about the only plain greek yogurt Meijer had on the shelf) so I went with that.  It's better than Chobani but that's not saying much.

Lunch:  Turkey, Bush's southwest zest beans, jar jalapenos, cheese popcorn

 


More liberal with the beans.

Dinner:  PH thin pep beef pork, breadsticks, pepsi

Ugh way too much.

Exercise:  Nope.

128.4 

No comments: