Sunday, August 9, 2026

I Know I Repeat Myself

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Another day of waking early and being unable to return to sleep.  I tried.  I think I was even close in the 7:00 hour, but it never happened.  Sigh.  I'm just doomed to six hours or less.

Other than eating way too much pizza -- it wasn't painful or anything, it was just objectively more than I should ever eat -- and the soda yesterday was a pretty good day.  The scale was kind this morning, presumably reflecting the many thousand steps I got in.  Higher activity is definitely part of the plan, even if I acknowledge that I'll never be able to exercise myself thin.

Spent a lot of money yesterday, need to dial that back. Today it will be $22 for breakfast (w tip) and $28 at Meijer and hopefully that's all.

Busy day today, let's get to it.

Breakfast:  Biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs over medium, hash browns, coffee

 


Again.  Very tasty.  Need to dial back the frequency though.  Once a month maybe.

Also had Meijer donut holes

Lunch:  Culvers fried pickle pub burger, fries, coke

Unexpected lunch. 

Dinner:  Brats MR, salad no dressing, a few chips, 12 oz Miller Lite

 


Sunday dinners.  Add a coke in there too. 

Exercise:  A few holes with cart.

125.4 

No comments: