Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Delayed Effects Muse

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

It was shocking to see that the scale was not up this morning.  No idea why.  I had turrible lunch and dinner binges.  Especially dinner.  Thousands of calories.  Where did they all go?  Some of it, I'm sure, is just delayed effect, I was still burning a few extra calories after a reasonably active weekend.  But that certainly does not explain the whole thing.  And it's not like excess waste left.  A mystery.

Now if I could just fix the inclination to binge.  Stop losing inhibition, darn it, and eat like a normal person.

Breakfast:  Greek Gods plain greek yogurt, coffee

 


A bit smaller portion this morning, was excessive yesterday.

Lunch:  CFA spicy w pepper jack, fries, strips w ranch, lemonade

Excessive.

Dinner:  French dip, 12 oz Miller Lite

 

Also a sack of taco bell, pepsi. Ugh.

Exercise:  9 holes with cart, no extra walking.

129.4 

No comments: