Monday, August 24, 2026

Viciously Painful

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Lots of time resting but man I sure am not rested.  Not high quality sleep at all.  Endless dreaming, then I was jerked awake at 3:45 by a VICIOUS foot cramp.  Felt like it was being folded in half front to back.  It held on longest in the toes and when it finally released the relief was incredible.  I have had a pretty good summer overall as far as cramping goes, but yeesh.

Not much else of note.  Scale ticked down due to activity, but still crazy fat.  I really felt it yesterday and am expecting the same today.

Breakfast:  Biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs over medium, hash browns, coffee

 


Again.  And again very good.  This is a half order, can't imagine eating a full order.

Lunch:  McD mcdouble plain, fries, Dr Pepper

On the go.  Snack of popcorn and pepsi later

Dinner:  LC pep, crazy bread and sauce, pepsi

And back to work I went 

Exercise:  9 holes with cart, not much extra walking.

131.8 

No comments: