Monday, August 17, 2026

Things Which Do Not Photograph Well

Monday, August 17, 2026

As usual, not ready for it to be Monday.  On the plus side, I guess I am relatively well rested.  Did wake up at 3:00 but was able to go back to sleep within a half hour and stayed asleep until just before alarm time.

Was pleasantly surprised the scale was down, not expected after a day of eating way too much and plenty of bad stuff.  Some improvements in the eating would be most welcome.

Breakfast:  Greek Gods plain greek yogurt, coffee

 


No small yogurts on hand, never did make it to the store this weekend for my three item list.  Fortunately I had a big tub on hand.  Also:  I don't think it's possible to take a great photo of plain yogurt.  It just does not photograph well.

Lunch:  Wendy's pretzel pub burger, fries, small frosty

Pretty tasty, but pricey.  And I really need to get my mouth, psyche and stomach on the same page.  I would have been happy to keep eating, but when I went back to work I was quite full.

Dinner:  Pizza Hut thin pep beef pork, breadsticks, pepsi

Sigh.  Not bad, but ugh.

May also have a little mint chip ice cream. 

Exercise:   Nope.

129.8 

No comments: