Saturday, August 22, 2026

WInding And Driving

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Limped into the weekend.  Could not get to sleep last night either, don't think I got more than about four hours of sleep.

Turned out to be a decent day today, lucky to dodge the rain.  Lots of driving to and from golf and to a work site.  It was good to be outside.

With just over a month until vacation, I need to figure out if I can drop a few pounds.  Now. 

Breakfast:  CFA spicy biscuit w pep jack, BEC biscuit, hash browns, Dr Pepper

A different breakfast.  As CFA breakfast goes it was very good.

Lunch:  16 oz Miller Lite, Culvers onion rings, coke

Post golf, including a stop on the drive back

Dinner:  Mushroom swiss burger, fries w ketchup

From the local 5G knockoff.  Good burger, meh fries.

Will also have the small bowl of mint chip I ended up not having last night.

Exercise:  18 holes with cart, average walking

133.2 

No comments: