Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Needing Many Hours

Tuesday, October 6, 2026 

If I were smart, I would have left the office at lunch and taken a nap for a couple hours.  I did not, so the afternoon was not at all productive.  I ate dinner and crashed almost immediately.  Could not even tell you when.  But I'm pretty sure it was before 8:00.  Woke up at 1:15, finished getting ready for bed and went back to sleep relatively soon.  I do not know what the total was but it was probably double digits in hours or at least very close.  I physically feel somewhat better today as a result - yesterday was pretty rough - but I'm still struggling.  And lacking focus.

Breakfast:  Pretzel bagel, coffee, later a donut

Lunch:  Wendys double stacks, jr fries, dr pepper

Dinner:  ham salami cheese sub, garlic cheese bread, pepsi, rice krispie treat

 Exercise:  Nope.

142.0 

No comments: