Monday, September 21, 2026

Ugh So Early

Monday, September 21, 2026

Well that was not much fun.  Woke up at 2:30 with a foot cramp.  Dealt with that, managed some hit or miss sleep until 4:30 and then I was toast.  Brain spun up and the stress of knowing I didn't work enough over the weekend got me going.  I have SO much to do this week.

And, as a consequence, I felt awful almost all day.  Finally around 3:30 I got really into a project and for whatever reason that made me feel a little better.  I'm still tired and going to crash as early as I can stand.

Breakfast:  Bagel w cream cheese, coffee



Again.  I also realized about 8:30 that a 5:30 bagel wasn't going to get me to 12:30 lunch so I zipped out and grabbed 2 sausage McMuffins from McD.

Lunch:  Sack of Wendys, Dr pepper

Not notably good.  Going to try not to go back anytime soon.

Dinner:  Jersey Mikes hot Italian, chips, pepsi

Will have a few milky way minis too.

Exercise:  Nope.  Not remotely possible today, so tired.

138.4

No comments: